- MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY 8:30AM - Noon & 4:45PM - 7:30PM
- TUESDAY AND THURSDAY 8:30AM – Noon & 4:00PM – 7:30PM
- FRIDAY 8:30AM - Noon
- SATURDAY 8:00AM - Noon
- All staff employees have a background check done upon employment.
- All staff employees are CPR certified.
- Parents or guardians must stay in the Riverfront Athletic Club facility.
- Children may stay for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- Please leave sick kids at home to rest. 24 hours of health is appreciated.
- Label all belongings before entering Kids’ Club.
We understand that children develop at their pace. Understanding what is developmentally appropriate is our first concern. We stress the importance of guiding children to do what is expected instead of disciplining the child for what is not acceptable. Clear and consistent guidance is given to children in a comforting tone of voice. In order to maintain consistency, we will not use any time out procedure unless we have a written statement from a parent or guardian. We believe it is our responsibility to keep your child safe, comfortable, and help them feel successful during their stay.