We want your experience in this facility to be a positive one. Please follow the club rules outlined below.
1. A valid membership card is required for admittance to the gym.
2. Please refrain from any loud or abusive language.
3. Alcohol, smoking or drugs are not allowed on the premises.
4. The sale, distribution or promotion of prescription drugs will result in immediate revocation of membership.
5. No personal notices, advertising or other literature, either posted or distributed, is allowed without the expressed permission of the management.
6. Adjustments to radio, heat, air conditioning, fans and other equipment will be made by staff only.
7. Members are not permitted behind the front desk without staff permission.
8. Cups, paper and trash should be disposed of in the proper receptacles.
9. Visitors are restricted to the lounge area, unless a day pass is purchased.
1. Cardiovascular Machines: Must be 13 years of age with an adult at all times.
2. Selectorized Strength Area (No free weights): Must be 14 years of age with an adult at all times.
3. Fitness Center Full usage: Must be 15 years of age without an adult.
4. Group Fitness Studio: Must be 15 years of age to participate in all group fitness classes.
Workout Floor Rules:
1. Members must be properly attired in standard workout clothes while in exercise areas. Swimsuit, underwear, jeans and street clothes are not allowed. Shirts must be worn at all times.
2. No food or open drink containers allowed on the workout floors.
3. Members should replace all free weights on appropriate racks after use.
4. All weight equipment should be handled in a responsible manner. Please refrain from slamming or dropping weights. Abuse of equipment will not be tolerated.
5. Chalk permitted in bowl area only.
6. Be courteous. Let others work in with you. Help spot someone if asked. Refrain from loud language and excessive talk. Always be aware of your surroundings. Don’t play around.
7. Have a spotter when using heavy weights.
8. Wipe down equipment after use.
Aerobic Studio Policies & Guidelines:
1. To ensure a comfortable atmosphere for everyone, please be courteous and respectful of others.
2. Please arrive a few minutes prior to class to meet instructor and get any equipment needed for fitness classes.
3. Please turn off all cell phones and pagers.
4. Please return any equipment used during class back to appropriate rack.
5. Please pick up your personal belongings prior to leaving.
6. No food or beverages allowed in the fitness area (except bottled water).
7. Please wear the proper attire (no cut off shorts or sandals, shirts and shoes must be worn at all times).
8. Please notify the instructor in advance if you have special needs or requirements.
9. Children under the age of 15 are not allowed in the aerobic studio. Youth 15 years+ are unrestricted in the aerobic room.
If members or students violate any rule or regulation they will be subject to the following procedure:
1. Verbal warning – student/member will be informed by the fitness team members of any violation.
2. If a second warning is necessary, a written warning will be issued.
3. If a third warning is necessary, MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVOKED WITHOUT REFUND.